Vino de Mesa
70% Xarel.lo30% Sumoll
Sumoll vineyard: stony and sandy Xarel-lo vineyard: calcareous clay
Vines planted in2012 (Sumoll), 2006 (Xarel-lo)
70% of each Xarel-lo macerates with skins and stems, while the other 30% macerates only with the skins. 70% of Sumoll is crushed by foot. Fermentation takes place with indigenous yeasts.
Elevage7 months in stainless steel tanks
Harvest typeHand Harvested
Fining/FilteringUnfiltered / No Added Sulfites